Mysore Chennai Shatabdi Express runs from Mysore to Chennai Central. This train runs on all the days of the week except Wednesday. This train covers the total distance of 500 kms in 7 hours 10 minutes. This train covers 10 minutes extra to cover the distance of 500 Kms between Chennai and Mysore. This train departs at 14:15 from Mysore and reaches its final destination i.e. Chennai Central at 21:25.
* Train No. – 2008
* Train Name – SHATABDI EXP
* Days – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* Departure Time (MYS) – 14:15
* Arrival Time (MAS) – 21:25
* Classes – This train has two classes of journey named as AC chair car and AC first class.
* Fare – The fare of AC chair car and AC first class are mentioned below –
* AC first class - Rs. 1330
* AC chair car - Rs. 695
* Mysore Jn. (MYS) – 14:15 (Source)
* Bangalore City Jn. (SBC) – 16:15 (Arrival) – 16:25 (Departure) (10 mins stop)
* Chennai Central (MAS) – 21:25 (Destination)