Pan Card Status by Name
If you are still not getting how far your process is done to get your Pan Card, you can check it online from here. Do not worry if you lost your acknowledgement no. This is not mandatory; you can check your Pan Card status by name and date of birth only. This is made possible through its registered official site. One can easily inquire about the process of pan card through entering registered name and date of birth.
What is Pan Card
Pan card is actually a Permanent Account No which is given to every tax holder. Many salaried persons, business holders use this PAN no to pay their tax online. This contains a unique Tax Assessment No which shows all the information regarding to tax. There are so many tax payers they always pay their tax regularly through this Pan No. If you have paid any extra tax, it will reflect in your account once you enter your Pan card no in its official site. And if you have applied for new Pan no or reprint of Pan Card, you can also check pan card details online through tin-nsdl site. You can know it through entering acknowledgment no. But if you don’t have your enrollment no, still you can verify it by entering your name and date of birth. How? Let us explain you over here under through this process.
How to Trace Pan Card status
- First of all register in its official website.
- Now launch the Pan Card status link.
- Here one form will appear where the first column is located of application or acknowledgement no.
- If you don’t know acknowledgement no leave that column blank.
- Down side name and date of birth column will display.
- Here enter your date of birth and name, exactly same you written in the Pan Card application form.
- And now submit your request by tapping on submit button.
You have registered your inquiry and soon you will get the complete info about the process of Pan Card. You have to do nothing, just enter the perfect name and date of birth as you written in the application form. This is how you can find your TAN status within a couple of seconds.