If you really want to know about your UAN activation status then you have come to the right place. Here we are going to show you the perfect details about how to trace UAN status online. UAN no is acknowledged as a Universal Account No. This is given to every PF holder. EPFO members must possess this no to verify their PF account details. This is mandatory for the PF withdrawal form to check their account on regular basis. IF you are PF account holder and don’t have UAN no, you can easily get it with our UAN activation status process. This is very simple and sweet process. Just you need to carry your PF account no with you. PF no is the only proof that will allow processing your UAN no. SO let’s begin the process now.
How to Verify UAN Status
IF you are an EPFO holder you must try this process if you do not know your UAN no. This is just a few clicks method; please have a look here under. First of all you need to open the registered website i.e. www.epfindia.gov.in. Now let us show you the steps to follow in the next procedure.
- Please choose the state or region from the appeared drop down list.
- Now enter your 22 digits PF no here.
- Don’t type the extension no if you do not know it.
- Now time is to search the establishment code and type it in the required column.
- Click on the Check UAN status link.
- If you are allotted UAN no you can get it right after submitting the necessary information on the right side of the page.
- After submitting personal details enter the password and the captcha code and click on the Get PIN option.
- You will receive PIN no in your phone, write this into the required box and submit it.
- After a week UAN No message will send to your phone through SMS.
We have made a very short and simple way to check your UAN status online within a couple of minutes. Hope you like it and share it with your friends too.